Pacific Pregnancy Clinic provides a loving, safe, and confidential atmosphere where a woman can talk with a trained Patient Coordinator. Since opening in 1986, we have seen almost 40,000 clients at PPC. We provide free pregnancy tests, ultrasound scans, prenatal & parenting education, a men’s mentoring program and post-abortion counsel.
All services and programs of PPC are confidential and free of charge.
We are a pro-woman, pro-man, pro-child agency that does not profit from the reproductive choices a person makes. We do not perform or refer our clients for abortion, nor do we ever expose a client to abortion scenes or any type of graphic material. We believe that our clients need to be well informed and free from undue influences in order to make the best possible decision… a decision they can live with.
Our clients have indicated that we were the one organization who truly listened to them, provided them with medically accurate information, and took the time to answer their questions.
COMMITMENT OF CARE
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering medically accurate information about related risks and procedures.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.